80/20 is chefs Napol Jantraget and Saki Hoshino's innovative interpretation of Thai cuisine and local ingredients. Their personal journey is told through 9-course tasting menu.
* 1 MICHELIN Star in Thailand's MICHELIN Guide 2020
* Time Magazine's 100 World's Greatest Place 2019
* BK Magazine's Top Tables 2019
* Bangkok Best Pastry Chef 2019 by BK Magazine
Vesper is a critically-acclaimed bar that is the pioneer of Bangkok's cocktail scene. Headed by Supawit Muttarattana (Diageo WORLD CLASS Winner Thailand 2012, Campari Best Bartender Asia-Pacific champion 2019, Bartender of the Year 2019 by The Bar Awards), Our current signature menu – ‘Contrast’ – continues our journey in creating thought-provoking drinks whereby we take two things that are diametrically opposed to one another, and synthesise them to create a unique proposition.
* Asia’s 50 Best Bars 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019
* Most Creative Cocktail Bar 2018 by The Bar Awards
At il Fumo, Chef Nelson Amorim proposes new-wave Portuguese cuisine - long for the past, respect for the tradition, care for great produce, yet not afraid to look outward and be inspired by other cultures.
* L'Assiette MICHELIN in Thailand's MICHELIN Guide 2018, 2019 & 2020
* BK Magazine's TOP TABLES 2016, 2017 & 2018
* No. 9 in Thailand Tatler's Best Restaurants 2018
The first of its kind in Thailand, La Dotta is an artisanal pasta bar & store serving pasta dishes just like how it's done in Italy.
* Travel & Leisure Best of Thailand 2017
* BK Magazine's Best New Restaurants 2017
* L'Assiette MICHELIN in Thailand's MICHELIN Guide 2019 & 2020
1919, our latest opening, dedicates to the much-loved Negroni cocktail and Italian art of having a good time. Headed by Supawit Muttarattana (Champion of Campari Bartender Competition Asia 2019) & Sardinian-born Chef-partner Francesco Deiana, we collaborate with Gruppo Campari to create the one and only Campari flagship bar in Thailand.